Thread: Ask Willie
View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 04:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Drink Drunk View Post
Willie, does Fathom Zero also make you think of Ted Nugent when he's talking about drugs?
SOMETIMES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
DUDE, STRANGLEHOLD.

Dear Willie,

What's your favorite thing to chew on when you're angry?
usually whatever it is i'm angry at video game controllers get chewed a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neen View Post
Any advice for a beard-in-training?
start out small so you can get use to it easier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Dear Willie, i desperately need to go on a vacation and get out of California. Where should I go?
have you tried washington all the cool dudes are doin it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Dear Willie, how much will it cost for Sam to get to Yorkshire, so we can take that picture CiG so wants?
JK SAM I THINK SOMEONE ELSE IS WILLIEING UP THIS THREAD

probably a whole bunch! i'd guess it's probably over $600 round trip and that is probably way wayyy too low a guess even