Thread: BEHOLD!
View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 03:51 PM       
Shooting for a December release, but not making any promises. We're working hard on it, but still have much to do. The entire game was planned out in advance, but we often add in additional things when inspiration strikes. What we showed at Comic-Con was only half of the game, so there's still another 4 levels or so for us to finish. Making good headway on them currently and we will have it automatically save your progress in the game so you can come back and select any level to start on. I'll keep posting screenshots from the game on the homepage every now 'n then too.

Bottom line is, we really wanna make the game as perfect as we can before releasing it. With each level being a completely different game, there's a lot of room for glitches when you put it all together, so even when we've finished all the levels, it's gonna take a LOT of beta testing before we actually release it. And even then, I'm sure there will be bugs we didn't catch haha.

It'll all be well worth the wait though, I promise.

Speaking of which, if there are any NES games/characters you guys would like to see referenced in the Abobo game, please post them here and we'll see what we can do to fit 'em in somewhere. The game already has a bajillion references, but there's always room for more.