View Single Post
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 12:05 PM       
Good work, Ranny-K! :D

Keep that up an you might recover from the Tyttobakteeri.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Maaan, Ima gun hafta totally change my Secret Santa plans now, my guy won't do anything funny
You got everyone on here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
if it looks like cabbage it's probably not weed
This was my thinking until that dirty ape DWP started being all street at me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada View Post
I told you it was prolly crap, but first you gotta make sure by answering this questionaire

question 1: does it have a distinct earthy smell?
question 2: does it have seeds and little stems in it?
question 3: is it sticky and leave a smelly residue on your hands?

The only way to answer all these questions is my using a lighter to set it on fire, and breathe in the fumes. and you gotta do it for a few minutes straight
This is too complicated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasted Child View Post
I think anyone who earns a decent amount of money shouldn't have to put up with such an awkward position. Just get your own place, really
I think anyone with a decent amount of dick can suck themselves off without getting into an awkward position. Just go at your own pace, really
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
I THINK THIS MIGHT BE A NOT SAFE FOR WORK VIDEO
Ban him! :rawr
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
I've noticed that too. I guess you only get sellers if they think you'll buy (hence why I've never been offered any).

In my one class, we were supposed to temporarily take on a different personality (basically act as a different person for the day). One of the girls chose to act as a drug dealer. She later said that all kinds of people tried to buy off of her.

I was a trekkie, but it didn't go so well. First of all, I wasn't obsessive enough about Star Trek and second of all, my friends had zero tolerance for the project (we weren't allowed to tell anyone about the project, so my friends basically threatened me if I didn't knock it off).
Basically?