View Single Post
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Couple years ago my little brother watched some insane show with a little boy and a whale with a black woman as a voice all the time, I couldn't believe how funny it was.
That would be the Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. I loved the R. Crumb/nautical etching style that it had going on as well as how creepy that it could get when they had someone like Penn Ward (who does Adventure Time) in charge of the episode. I wish I wasn't so damn unmotivated/lazy to get into animation, but with my level of creative apathy, I haven't even been able to finish a complete comic since about 2006.

Also I learned something while switching doctor's offices today: my last shrink had no sense of humor. A while ago during an appointment I made a joke about getting drunk on mouthwash and getting a back-alley sex change. When I looked over my case files on the ride to give them to my new doctor, I noticed that my old doctor had recently added "gender identity disorder" to my other diagnoses. Thanks, Dr. Cant Take A Joke! Good thing I never made an offhand remark about pipe bombs or murder around you.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"