Thread: .
View Single Post
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2003, 10:06 PM        UN is worthless?!!! gah
the un is worthless to people with the bush mentality of you're with us or your a terrorist. as kevin stated in so many words saddam was not a threat because of the UN and becoming less so.. those that boil this down to simple statements like the UN is worthless because of x are often not worth argueing with. i think they are the ones that yell 'fuck you' out the window at us anti-war people. haha too bad they don't see how many thumbs up we get

diplomacy like the UN requires should be participated with not dictated to.

Bush's costly blunderous madness has challenged all sane people to remain sane in the face of so much insanity.

IF he doesnt go through with shock and awe some will have more on a case for bush's sanity, if he does go with shock and awe there's no chance for the bush regimes defense if you ask me.

Quote:
Yet I don't remember seeing any of the protesters chanting or waving signs condemning Saddam......
it really sucks that i think our president is such an idiot that i can't go along with most of what he's ever said, so on the face of it i'm balking at attacking saddam for the suspicion that im going along with a fool
gotta say, THANKS George Bush, thanks for making saddam look better than he is to much of the world! damn, the emperor really isn't wearing any clothes!