View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 12:59 AM       
I agree with Gus. I've been avoiding deleting/moving kahl's posts not only because it seems like a situation for Chojin to personally handle, but also because I really do still want him around.

This place has totally always been about bending the rules for regulars. I'm not going to pretend that it isn't, because this place would totally suck if we didn't do exactly that all the time. All the best posters around here break the rules all the time because the rest know that their presence on the forums is completely worth it. Homophobic remarks, thread derailments, hounding members, worthless replies, I'm guilty of all that shit on a weekly basis. So are all my favorite people here.

THE POINT I GUESS is that kahl's worth keeping around once this shit stops I still wish Rongi and Jixby would come back, but they can't possibly be interested in this place anymore

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog