View Single Post
Mocker
The_Rorschach is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2003, 04:21 PM       
We live in an age when seventeen year old kids, base upon homodical whims, run roughshod through the countryside marking up double digit fatalities. Not to be coy, I reference of course the esteemed Mr Malvo. Anyone possessing a determined will can find a way to execute the Executive. It isn't really all the difficult, it's just a matter of whether or not you are willing to risk death or capture really. And if you are not, how much intellegence you possess and information you have access to.

Sure, if this had happened in 1983, or 1993, I would say it was excessive, but this generation coming up isn't like any in America's short history. I think they took a necessary precaution in light of the circumstances, perhaps they were overly zealous in their questioning, but had they ignored a threat made publically, I would say there were rather lazy for Federal agents.

I question the boy's statements though. I can't picture anyone over the age of say. . .27, using the words "I own you" in casual conversation, or even interrogation.