View Single Post
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 12:48 PM        Exquisite Corpse 01 - DONE!!
okay, this is an idea i had while in the shower today.

let's say we designate a size for an image an people sign up and an order is formed via first come first serve.

so let's say i'm the first person (duh). i create an image at the designated size, and i send maybe like the last 50 pixels high of the image to the next person on the list. they create an image and send the last 50 pixels high or wide (depending on orientation) of the image to the next person on the list etc etc etc.

all images will be sent to me to compile into a larger image to be posted at the end.

it will be landscape (horizontal) orientation (this does not mean the images need to be landscapes though!)

all images will be 600 pixels tall, varying in width from 200px to a maximum of 1500px.

the 50 width by 600 height images that are used to hint the artists will be posted in this thread.
artists will send me their contributions and i will update the page with said hint images. also, participants will be PMed when their hint is posted just to make sure that they know it's their turn.

the project has started! but people can join until it comes down to the last person. please feel free to do so.

EDIT:

IT'S DONE, NOW DISCUSS WHAT TO DO FOR THE NEXT ONE

EDIT: if you guys don't know what an exquisite corpse is, it's when a group of artists contribute to a continues drawing with only a hint of what the last artist did. or just go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exquisite_corpse

exquisite corpsers:
1. bigtimecow
2. arg_zombies
3. MLE
4. Nick
5. ZAKO the GREAT
6. Grislygus
7. King Hadas
8. sandradoesdallas

Last edited by bigtimecow : Mar 23rd, 2008 at 01:20 AM. Reason: update