Thread: 9-11 Trials
View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 08:32 PM       
Yes. Have you seen our political system where no real change ever occurs and the same people stay in power in official and unofficial positions for decades? And considering the US has trained or supplied weapons to half of our current enemies at one point in time and supported some pretty horrible dictatorships and continues to give trillions of dollars to columbia even thou nothing is being done to stop the coke trade. we also continue to have an partnership with an afghan man whose brother is heavily involved in the international herion trade. In this country you go to jail for possessing a hit worth of herion tar. Yet we have billions of dollars of aid going to the brother of one of the largest suppliers of herion? yes we are a less then desireable nation. don't get me wrong i love living in this country(mainly because i live in ny and not a shitty state) but we are not a role model and we waste tax payer money beyond comprehension. I also support limited government and the us govt has been anything but limited in the decades since ive been alive.