View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 12th, 2011, 02:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Because these things can and do happen, and OJ Simpson getting off despite overwhelming evidence of his guilt on a technicality is not fair or just. It was an example of these things happening, you are just pissed that it helps prove that there is merit to what I (and countless others) are saying
Right, so OJ didn't get a fair trial. Also, are you serious when you say that you are worried that Osama would have been found not guilty? Bahahahaha.

Quote:
What the hell? US Military controlled TV? What the hell channel is this because I have several hundred channels in my cable package, and I have yet to see one of them controlled by the military. Keep that garbage in The Running Man where it belongs. Besides it isn't the US that he would sway, it is anti american sympathizers like you. People who think they have all the answers, but are barely into decade 3 of their life and have yet to acquire the wisdom that it takes to see how the world really interacts. In other words, people easily swayed by propaganda. You honestly think the US has the only media in the world? Because that is what you are implying here
It would have been a US military court, just like the kangaroo courts that some suspected terrorists held in Guantanamo have seen. Therefore the US military would have control over any footage shot there. Not too hard to understand. At a stretch of justice it could have been held in an international human rights tribunal in the Hague; again, all footage shot there heavily controlled by the ICC/UN.

No, I am not implying that the US military owns all the media in the world. WTF? Where did you get that from? You like making things up that make little sense, don't you? And I am likely to be easily swayed by Osama's anti American propoganda?

You have problems, Pentegarn. This is why I don't like talking to you.