Thread: The Simpsons
View Single Post
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Feb 12th, 2003, 04:28 PM       
Words cannot describe the rage that overcame me when I tried to explain to my sister exactly how shitty the simpsons is these days, and one of her arguments was "If it's so crappy why did you buy the first two seasons on DVD!?"
BECAUSE THEY'RE 13 YEARS OLD AND THE SIMPSONS IS 5 YEARS PAST IT'S FUCKING SELL BY DATE SLUT.

Ugh, yeah, I saw that one with Homer and the jukebox too...they over did it and it wasn't as funny as the family guy version though.
Also, when they all got up on the bar and started singing...I literally get embarrassed watching it these days. Homer is a totally different character, it's just not funny anymore..and they're still winning awards?
If people could just realize that you don't HAVE to watch it and turn off their tv sets when it comes on, maybe they would have been cancelled by now.
Infact, I don't want the simpsons to just end, I want it to be cancelled. I want them to realize exactly how much they've fucked everything up, I want them to realize what a mistake they've made, when they've taken possibly the best show in tv history and gotten it cancelled. Nothing would satisfy me more.