View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2011, 10:09 AM       
I decided I no longer needed a tiny chunk of the tip of my thumb.

My GF was all, "wait the make potato peelers that sharp now?" Apparently they do. Odd thing was I did it while de-eying a potato, that'll teach me to have more care when handling a peeler. Lesson learned.

On to my review of how cooking for 7 people went. While I did enjoy most of what I made, I was sorely disappointed in the gravy I made. Everyone else who tried it said they liked it, but I did not. So either they were lying to me (not sure why I was rather public about my disappointment in said gravy) or I am just wrong about it. Either way I was dissatisfied with it. Everything else came out OK though. Nobody poisoned or anything, house not burned down. So all in all I give myself a B-