Thread: NFL 2011/2012
View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 07:09 AM       
My mistakes about a team who can't even stay in one city for more than a decade notwithstanding asshole (and believe me you have now officially landed on my radar, enjoy what you have wrought) my 'what have you done for me lately' comment is still valid. It is widely accepted by the experts, you smarmy fuckwad, that the shine has long since fallen off the Raiders coin. Don't believe me? Just watch ESPN or Fox Sports for more than 20 seconds when they talk football. Hell half the people thought they would lose to the Jets. So you can go fuck yourself there.

Furthermore dumbass, Vick is right about ref consistency. But not because he said it, just because it has always been that way in every sport. Refs are human, they make mistakes and they do show favoritism.

Just because I don't know, (or give a fuck) about your precious criminal organization known as the Raiders, does not mean I don't like football. The fact that I don't follow or even acknowledge the Raiders and their retarded owner shows I am a better football fan than your Raider loving ass will ever be.