View Single Post
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Sep 19th, 2006, 12:22 AM       
...But since Israel didn't nuke Tyre, or even cause the destruction of an entire city some unsubstantiated article in an Israeli leftist paper is the best you can do. That smacks of desperation. I do understand the anger for such needless destruction... I just don't understand why you blame the defense rather then the provocation. What the hell did Hezbollah expect when they picked a fight with Israel?

Here's one Lebanese bloggers take:
http://lebanonheartblogs.blogspot.co...-accurate.html

Quote:
Concepts in the 10th century (more accurate)

When you attacked without being provoked, you are a resistance movement. When you sacrifice a country for your agenda, you are righteous.

Tribal Mentality:
So, you cross into a sovereign nation, kill some of their soldiers and kidnap others. Of course you're justified, they're soldiers. That's what they're there for.

What, the nation wants retribution? Murderers! Imperialists! Zionists! Leave me alone, I don't want to play anymore. Wait, how about I trade you my soldiers for yours? That's fair? No? Maaaaaaaa! The big bad zionist doesn't want to let me play... Maaaaaa!

Retribution:
So, you want your soldiers back? Why? They're cowards? Aren't they? I mean... no, they're not cowards. They're willing to die. Right? No? Jihaaaad! (oops, sorry), no let's talk. This is a fun game, I sneak in and hurt you every once in a while, then you say ok let's negotiate. No? You want to hurt me back? You're invading? Maaaaaa! Invador!!!! You're not allowed.... I am, of course... I'm still a baby.

Logic:
What is tworisem? What is an ehkonomi? What is a cuntry? What is a low?

Sense:
Syria? Oh, they have prisoners as well? No. We can't fight Syria. They're not dirty jews. They're muslims. That's haram. The Lebanese prisoners there? Oh, it's not important, they're christians.

Politics:
You can't criticize me, I'm a religious figure. Kaboom. We are fighters, we are politicians. What? Don't criticize me, I'm a religious figure. If you express an opinion different from mine, you're a traitor zionist dog. What? Shush, I'm a religious figure. I will cut your arms and gouge your eyes. Because I'm a religious figure. I'm a religious figure, yes i'm the real religious figure. What? Eminem? Shut up, I'm a religious figure. whatever.

Analysis:
Let's be blind-sighted, selective and subjective for a minute here. What's wrong with you people? So we invaded israel first and kidnapped soldiers. That's history. Let's forget about that and start analysing WHY they're fighting back. Come on, let's say that we didn't kidnap anyone. Ok? Israel might have still attacked for some other reason. It's possible? Can you deny it completely? No. See!? Haha, I win! Maaaaa... I won! Let's assume that we didn't do anything, and that they attacked for no reason. It's more fun to come up excuses and crazy theories than to be evolved creatures for a minute.