View Single Post
UNODIR
KILLADEUCE sucks
Old Jul 30th, 2003, 10:20 AM       
HAHAH actually I been sucking down Crown Royal like i was a spokesmodel for Seagrams after this last one.. I honestly thought i was on the "Good" ladder the whole time.

Seeing as this is Chimps thread i won't go on about my prob's but i do wanna say this,

IF anything reading that ladder theory helps because it made me realize I'm not the only one that has gone through a situation like i had (and as such i think it may be helpful to chimp) For some inane reason, it feels good to know other people have been in similar dilema's, (only slightly tho')

Only time can really heal things like this... and finding other woman to pursue.

As hard as it can be sometimes to acknowledge, in some cases it is THE FEELINGS that you had when with a person that felt so good, not the person itself (Which is also why it hurts so much when you don't have those feelings anymore)
Having said that, there is always recourse in the knowledge that it IS Statisically probable that someone else out there can invoke the same feelings in you. As such remember: There are always others out there, and ones that even treat you like you should be treated- AND LAY YOU TOO!

It's all a matter of patience and time...

(God i wish i could take my own fucking advice)