View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 08:16 PM       
I stopped watching breaking bad i think at the end of season 4 or 5, when they were considering killing gus.

the reason i stopped watching is because i realized that every season has the same formula. WALT WANTS TO MAKE DRUGS BUT JESSIE DOESNT BECAUSE SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO HIM/WALTS A JERK/ETC. SOME SHIT HAPPENS THAT LOOKS KINDA GRUESOME AND COOL. SUDDENLY JESSIE WANTS TO MAKE DRUGS. WALTS WIFE STARTS ACTING LIKE A BITCH. WALT NO LONGER WANTS TO MAKE DRUGS. SHIT HAPPENS THAT LOOKS KINDA GRUESOME AND COOL. SOMETHING MAYBE BAD HAPPENS THAT TURNS EVERYTHING ON ITS HEAD
END OF SEASON
NEXT SEASON
WALT WANTS TO MAKE DRUGS BUT JESSIE DOESNT BECAUSE SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO HIM/WALTS A JERK/ETC.

once you realize that the only thing that show had going for it was drugs and ATMS falling on people's heads