View Single Post
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2010, 03:20 PM       
Dear Roger,

"Pam" and I have been friends since childhood, when we attended preschool together. Our backgrounds are similar and we share the same religious views.
About two months ago, Pam suddenly stopped speaking to me. I have wracked my brain and honestly have no idea why. I have called, e-mailed and sent her letters to which she tersely replied, "Leave me alone."

I'm sick over it and don't know what to do. My kids love Pam and I adore her children and family. I cannot for the life of me imagine what would cause her to discard our friendship with no explanation.

I heard through the neighborhood grapevine that people suspect there must have been some kind of infidelity involved -- such as Pam's husband hitting on me or mine on her. According to one neighbor, "It's the only plausible reason" a friendship like ours would end so abruptly. I am beside myself. What should I do? -- HAVEN'T A CLUE IN SOVIET RUSSIA