View Single Post
Official Punching Bag
JakeOfAllTrades is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 04:08 AM       
Hey guys, I got a bunch of redeemable gift cards for my birthday because apparently when you turn 21 and your high school friends hadn't seen you in a while they give you gift card vouchers. So I got Dragon Ball Z Kai Collection 1 on Blu Ray, Scott Pilgrim and Metalocalypse Season 2.

Sorry it took so long to reply, time zones and all. I'm also still working on that damn book. Won't say too much about that though.

Watched some DBZ today, hot damn was my childhood's TV programming unexpectedly brutal. Now I know why in Kick-Ass the torture scene shocked me but Hit Girl getting beaten up never did, because every weekday morning I'd tune in to see Gohan getting his ass beat. And they said my generation's cartoons were wussier, well son, in He Man I never saw a dude get his ARM RIPPED OFF...

Anyway guys, thanks for the birthday wishes. I hope things will get back to normal soon, I'm in my second year of art school now, which I guess is a triumph because Hitler never got into art school but I did. Huh. Make of that what you will.