View Single Post
Forum Virgin
Pharmasweaves is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 05:15 PM        The Best SS ever courtesy of Tacobot
Finally got around to unwrapping and am still enjoying my secret santa gift.

It started by opening the box to this

"PPS don't eat the gum from the baseball cards"
oo this is starting out good already

Unpacked the stocking, full of great looking candy (except maybe the pouches of tamarino fruit?) maybe look forward to pictures of enjoyment? of the candies

the aforementioned baseball cards. im not even sure i want to open them, i wanna just keep em in mintyish condition still

unpacking the rest of the box. i think i remember having gummy candies like that when i was really little from the korean store

first thing unwrapped was OH MY GOD THE BEST GIFT EVAH here are a couple videos of the girlfriend enjoying it as proof

next was a graphic novel of TMNT AWESOMEness i used to always watch the old school tmnt cartoons on tv and now i can get back into loving them again

next was a wooden knife kit, i set about assembling it

fun times, maybe ill try to sharpen it or something haha

next was a dvd of Creepshow 2, which i look forward to watching with the wife soon.

and the last package was batteries, i assume the same kind as the rc car, for even more fun to come
the toad rc came with a tiny banana and red shell, but i couldnt get the camera to focus on them enough to take a good picture. if you go through my photobucket album you can see the tries.

yay i loved the package, although it makes me feel bad about my gift.