View Single Post

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2003, 09:33 PM       
Current Score

Lotida: 1,000,000,000,000
I-Mockery Fucktards: -1,000,000,000,000

I have officially made the bitch whore Lotida, Vice-President of Evil Empire Enterprises.

And now a word from the CEO

Fuck Spooky and his incessant blather about all things about Michigan. Nobody gives a shit.

Fuck Evil Robot and the Fromunda Cheese up his fuckin' ass. The fuckin' joke wasn't funny the first time.

Fuck Matt Hardy and his jack off fantasies about Owen Heart. Fuckin' necrophiliac.

Fuck Esuohlim and his fuckin' all cap messages and poor attempts at sarcasm. Get it through your fuckin' skull, you're lame.

Fuck Retro Kat and his bragging about how many cocks he can suck and his stupid ass stories about Chuck the janitor.

Fuck Marylin666 and her fuckin' whiney ass goth act, yet too fuckin' scared to actually slit her goddamn wrists. Do us all a fuckin' favor and go do it already

Fuck Fartinmowler and his stupid fuckin' lawn cutting "company". That's just another way of sayin' you're a fuckin fucktard who has no other skills and just happens to own a lawn mower.

Fuck burbank and his fuckin' liberal bleedin' heart politics, I hope the country becomes so fuckin' right wing that it becomes a fuckin' police state. Then I can report this whole fuckin' board where they can fuckin' track all you fucktards down and throw you in the fuckin' death furnaces.

Fuck Noob and his bitchin' about new people joining I-Mockery, if you don't like it, then just fuckin' leave already.

Fuck Hickman, no particular reason. Just fuck his fucktard ass.

Fuck James and his constant whining about whatever internet girl broke his lame ass heart this time. Get some fuckin' balls and meet a fuckin' real girl for a change.

Fuck Captain Bubba and his preoccupation with masturbation. We don't fuckin' care that you're a fuckin virgin, stop fuckin' bragging about it, you're fuckin' pathetic

Fuck kellychaos and his inability to be funny and just not get it through his fucktard head that he's not fuckin' funny.

Fuck ALL you I-Mockery fucktards who claim to be original yet say the same thing day in day out, use the same insults, complaining about shit that doesn't matter, raving about the fuckin' gay ass NES and transformers.

FUCK I-MOCKERY
You're a fuckin' blight on the fuckin' internet, an insult to good humor and an example of what happens when fucktards get together and breed, giving a good reason of why eugenics was a good idea. You ALL should've been fuckin' drowned at fuckin' birth and the corpses given to a third world family to fuckin' eat.

Evil Empire Enterprises
Merry Christmas Fucktards!