View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 12:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I've got a pretty open mind when it comes to destroying things, but fuck you for suggesting that this isn't a classic song that children nowadays would do well to stay inside memorising the lyrics to.

And also, PEOPLE WHO DON'T TIP. YEAH FUCK YOU. GIMME RED PICKLES I DONT KAIR. servers make about $2 hourly, and most of that is taken out in taxes so our check is usually $0/Void. SO THAT TIP IS HOW I PAY MY BILLS AND BUY MY DRUGS.

My favorite is guys who shake your hand and say "damn boy yous da best waiter I ever did have, imma tell all my friends aboutchou!" and I usually say "Please don't sir and go back to school" then they leave nothing after i gave them great advice. I APPRECIATE IT AND I TRIED BY TMOBILE DOESNT TAKE HANDSHAKES.

At least thats how it is here all over the east coast. When I was serving in seattle I made $9 hourly plus all my tips from nice customers. It was pretty ballin' working full time along with school.

And elx, you gotta steal pens by the dozens from walmart. G2's are the best and fit great by the handful in my girlfriends purse. Don't feel bad, most people who eat at chilis work at walmart so when they steal your pen it's just going to end up back there anyways. consider it borrowing.