View Single Post
90's Child is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 12:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
werewolfs are so much more kickass than vampires
Rock on brother, rock on. I prefer the benign fantasy-type-can-change-at-will werecreatures, but I also like the pact-with-the-devil-huge-dire-wolf ones from mythology. It takes all types ya know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Everybody has told me this is a pretty good flick. The only thing that's stopped me from seeing it so far is that it's a vampire movie. And after the original Lost Boys, I was pretty much convinced there would never be another vampire movie that could come close to it. So far, that's been the case exactly.
Have you perchance ever seen Near Dark? That is a totally awesome movie. the only thing that bothered me was the fact that the vampires don't have any goddamn fangs. Why in the hell would a virus evolve not to give it's host the equipment to gather it's main food source? It makes no sense! Still, kickass movie I highly reccomend it.

And as for Let The Right One In, it looks awesome, but I was never able to see it in theaters, and I probably don't want to buy the DVD with the lobotomized English subtitling job. I'll just have to wait until a better version of the DVD comes out.