View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2010, 06:18 AM       
as far as age demographics go we are fucked anyway, from what i understand :O Soon there will be more old people and children then there will be working age adult + a large portion of the elderly population (baby boomers) will start to die. also its almost to the point that the amount of people born don't replace the amount of people that die.

Quote:
The health rationing is much easier because people have been trained to just blame a persons lifestyle on their disease and move on. They won't question why they were denied care. They'll just say something similar to......
uh, nobody deserves or has a right to care, so they weren't really denied it in that sense. Also, they aren't being denied care; the insurance company just won't cover the payment for the care that they could otherwise receive if it were necessary.
also haven't you been saying how important "preventative medicine" is i.e. eating healthy / having a good lifestyle? Maybe people should like, i dunno, be healthier? Stop eating crap? Where does personal accountability come into this?

Do you want to have to pay for people's fat reduction surgeries/liver transplants because they are alcoholics/abortions? Do you think these people should take financial precedence for their care over people who have, for example, gun shot wounds, cancer from asbestos or other diseases which were not self-inflicted? Because ultimately that is what you are saying unless you believe there is infinite money.

I guess that is THE MOSt impoRtANT QUEStiON FOR COOLIE TO ANSWer: COOLIE DO YOU THINk tHAT THERE IS INFINITE MONEY AVAILABLE To FIX EVErONE

Also you have to keep in mind that this bill is being made in AMERICA so it has to satisfy many different interests. Not just yours and a few other people. In other words, while it has to cater to idiots like you who think everything should be covered because they are stupid and don't use their brain and think money miraculously appears (Interesting that a guy who complains about the amount of money being spent also says we should have MORE COVERAGE: MORE COVERAGE=MORE MONEY=YOUBITCHING MORE. Just can't win with you) it also has to cater to persons who believe that they shouldn't have to pay for their drug addict sisters abortion, rehab, methadone treatments and std medicines.

You don't even have a clear political stance, it's like you don't even recognize that there are problems in the WORLD which society is trying to respond to