View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 7th, 2010, 09:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
Do you want to have to pay for people's fat reduction surgeries/liver transplants because they are alcoholics/abortions?
I certainly don't want my tax dollars going towards abortions getting a new liver. FUCK THAT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
Let me first start out by saying this is all hypothetical. I don't know if they are really trying to kill us. It certainly looks that way but who knows.
Wha? WHY DID YOU LINK THAT VIDEO THEN? WTF. You piss and rant about people not watching your videos, and then when someone DOES, you try to distance yourself from it. What was the point of the video? The guy TELLS us that the oligarchs are in charge, and have always been, and that they are aiming for a population culled of all poor people. That was what the video was about... why make us watch it if you get embarrassed when someone ACTUALLY watches it and points out how absurd it is? If the idea is one that you don't actually believe in, why whinge and cry to get us to watch it?

Are you not so sure that a "death panel" is genocide anymore?

The truth is you never actually expected anyone to watch it, you just wanted to post it to tell yourself that you proved everything you ever said. Hell, I bet you just randomly picked that video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cools
We all know now there are Death panels in the new obama healthcare bill. This has been proven time and time again and it will be focused directly at the US population.
That's an interesting thought. It's focused directly at the US population, ok. So the holding back of funds for health care is focused directly at the US population... does that mean that non-US citizens will get health care? I mean, if they are focusing all their non-health care on US citizens, I guess that means that everyone else can come get a slice of the pie. Actually I'm just taking the piss out of you here. I mean, who else will anything to do with US public health care be focused on if not the US population?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutter
But since we are on this speculative train let me just say that the combination of tainted food, rationing of care, toxic medicine, and environmental pollution will probably out do Stalin and Hitler in the murder department.
According to your link Stalin and Hitler were oligarchs as well, and part of the same system. Also, what sort of time frames are we looking at? Are we talking Obama's administration? Do you believe that rationing of care, "tainted food", "toxic medicine" and pollution will kill more people during Obama's term in office than Stalin or Hitler?

Quote:
That's just my opinion though. You have to remember that the USA is the most sickest nation in the world. Also, the US government / Corporations can go around machine gunning people. That might actually wake people up to what is going on. They need to do it incrementally. Very slowly so no one notices.
How slowly is slowly? Your video says that the oligarchs have been in control at least since 340BC, how long does it take? I think they are actually doing a poor job; the population of the world is getting bigger, despite all the "tainted food". Another thing, why does it matter if people notice? The Jews noticed, and they still went to that gas chambers.