View Single Post
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 11:17 AM       
I saw a black child getting beaten today in the middle of the street by police officers for no reason, but yunno, really, honestly, thats none of my business. As a citizen I really don't have to report stuff like that, because, heck, I wasn't the one beating him and really the police shouldnt have been doin it in the first place! I'm in the right guys, aren't I? I'm still a morally sound and ethical individual right?

For the love of fuck you assholes will do anything to dissagree with Ronnie, or for others, agree with Moore. This was a very very bad thing he did. He had information that probably could've led to earlier action in fixing the situation in Iraqi prisons and he didn't for reasons concerning public fucking opinion on him. Thats horrible. Hes a horrible person, and you cannot dodge that.

And I'm extremely anti-war and anti-bush, as most libertarians are, so alliegances to politcal agendas and the like have no bias on my opinion in this matter. Moore is a douchebag no matter what case hes fighting for.