View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 12:57 PM       
I don't want you to put so much work into convincing me when it's going to take more than what you are able to provide. That's not an insult, but I need surface photos that match the 60s surface photos. I wouldn't worry yourself, it's hardly important that you change my mind, all the scientific advances are still valid.

It might not have been conducted as a space race by the scientists working on it, but as part of the larger picture, it most certainly was. I don't think the USSR sent NASA much information to help them along to be honest. In fact, I think they kept their cards close to their chest, and vice versa. It's sad that such a fantastic achievment was only brought about to prove superiority over others, but that's how a lot of great advances have happened. Oh well, there will always be more.

2:54 = bed time.