View Single Post
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 4th, 2005, 01:50 AM       
whether he is making money off of it or not is one thing, but public display of intellectual property is another. of course, I think that there's an exception if material is obviously satirical.

edit-a tidbit about fair use

http://fairuse.stanford.edu/Copyrigh...er9/9-a.html#2

Quote:
2. Parody

A parody is a work that ridicules another, usually well-known work, by imitating it in a comic way. Judges understand that by its nature, parody demands some taking from the original work being parodied. Unlike other forms of fair use, a fairly extensive use of the original work is permitted in a parody in order to "conjure up" the original.
of course, since you're actually not responsible for the rom hack, I don't know if that applies. a rom hack review might count as parody.

the lesson I think we should all learn here is, Sesame Street is full of fags, men who live in garbage cans, and gluttons. don't take shit from THEM.