Thread: Ultimatum!!
View Single Post
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2006, 05:29 PM       
Thank you guys. Yeah, it's almost like the anology of the frog in a boiling pot of water. You don't know how bad your cooking until your done. When she first moved in, I had everything hammered out in stone. Then things got busy for me and I came home too tired to bitch. This was my first mistake. It's amazing how easy things can snowball to the way it is now. The point is that I don't really NEED her money to survive here. I was doing just fine. But now I notice the area that is MY area is delegated to one bedroom and a bathroom while she has taken over the rest of the house AND the other bathroom.

It's like I woke up and all of a sudden "WTF??" Hitting a point where I would rather stay at school or work rather than being here is a wake up call. Compounding that is health issues now and just when I'm thinking "enough is ENOUGH!" is where my godaughter will come up to me with her most cherished blankee and babydoll and give it to me because she senses I need comfort.

But time will tell now. Hopefully I won't have to say NOW THIS IS FOR REAL AND NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY AGAIN I MEAN IT THIS TIME NO REALLY I REALLY REALLY MEAN IT!!!

The cats would dig her body up, Zigs and her daughter is right in the middle of potty training and I just don't think I can muster the goombas for that one. She has made one doody in the potty for me and I thought I was going to pass out from the sight. I need her mother alive at LEAST until little Jada can wipe herself.