Thread: Ultimatum!!
View Single Post
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2006, 06:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bod
Then I had such huge boyfriend troubles in the house, the last thin I needed was argument with her, so I've been cleaning up her shit for years, like her Mum almost
Boyfriend troubles were never an issue for me, even when I was with my ex. I wanted to make sure that nobody else came into the house where my godaughter was, and while she is here I never want to confuse her with "uncles." The problem is that I don't feel I'm clear enough for my roomate and while she doesn't have my standards she still should respect my wishes, if not for me then for her own child. But I know what you mean Bod, enough crap from the outside will detract you from what is going on at homebase. I feel for you with your roomie. Mine is not that bad and when I come home to a bunch of shit all over the place...I just toss it in her room. Why should I deal with it? And yet like an asshole, I do.

James? "Baby Cage Fights" is called "daycare" (in some cases). I will look into it tomorrow. Hopefully the other mommies and daddies will like to make a few extra bucks on the side.