View Single Post
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 22nd, 2007, 03:39 AM        Best Genesis Games?
I didnt have no fancy shmancy SNES like you other cool kids. I had a sega gensis, till I sold it like a total jackass to this fucking day i regret that . This system had so many awesome games, I dunno if I could just narrow it down to 5 or 10

These are my favorite, in no real order

Sonic And Knuckles
Sonic The Hedgehog 3 ( with and without knuckles )
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 ( my sister was always better than me at this game :'(. But not anymore :D )
Cool Spot ( or was it Kool Spot? )
Gunstar Heroes
Dynamite Heady ( I used to rent this motherfucker all the time )
Street Fighter 2 ( I fucking sucked at this game, but I loved it anyway )
Streets Of Rage 2 ( I remember thinking this game was depressing when I was a kid. I was a weird kid )
Vector Man ( This one too )
Kid Chameleon ( how many god damn levels did this game have? )
Altered Beast ( I was pretty bad at playing video games when I was a kid. So bad, I never actually beat this game :/ )

I remember one of my friends moved in to my house with his family when I was a kid. It ended up totally sucking and they moved out like a month later, but the best part was that we combined our video game collections. He had some good shit too :o