View Single Post
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 13th, 2005, 01:44 AM       
a lot of the points brough up in the article seem pretty convenient to me. whenever it's the U.S. in question, the rest of the world can freely scold us under the auspices of the UN and protecting international stability. however, almost every nation out there has far more experience at ruling an empire and acting out of self-interest than the U.S. this article? pot? kettle? black.

now, how it improper that we do not treat all nations on an equal diplomatic footing? when one is playing poker, one doesn't hold onto a winning hand and allow the other players to continue drawing until they're satisfied. other nations avoided the Iraq war because it suited their interests (not because it was illegal, Saddam breached the 1991 cease-fire agreement) and have since gained from our efforts. we have the power to carry an imperial doctrine, we should do nothing less and we should be the primary beneficiaries of our efforts. I can guarantee that in 30 years, if we have not established ourselves in a position of world primacy, then both China and Russia will be striving to replace us.

I'm very tired right now and my mind has been overly stressed from having to deal with the most despicable rednecks imaginable, so I'm going to call it a night ;o