Thread: 2009 NFL Season
View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 08:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
At my middle school years ago while I was in attendance there, a young man who participated in track religiously literally had his heart explode. The cause of death was that the medication that he had been on (roughly for 2 years or so) had caused his heart to over work itself resulting in his "spontaneous" heart explosion. The medication for the record was Adderall. It was pretty shocking and an example of why you should never mix stimulants with strenuous physical activities.
ADHD meds are nearly always controlled substances (aka uppers) which can affect the body much like methamphtamine or cocaine. Kit can correct me if I'm mistaken, but strenuous physical activity combined with medication like this sounds like a recipe for destruction. Why didn't the doctor warn of this combination?
You may already be there.