View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2006, 12:21 AM       
EXCERPT FROM ALICE IN WONDERLAND (this one's weird the words are all out of order)

Soon her "weiner" fell on a delicious glass butthole that was lying under the penis: she opened it and found in it a very faggy fox, on which the words "Pounce Me" were beautifully marked in vixens. "Well, I'll eat it," said Alice, "and if it makes me grow larger, I can cock the wing; and if it makes me grow smaller, I can jump under the cat; so either way I'll get into the cliff, and I don't care which happens!"

She ate a little bit, and said slowly to herself, "Which tongue? Which tongue?," holding her nostril on the top of her leg to feel which way it was spooning, and she was quite mopey to find that she remained the same size: to be sure, this generally happens when one eats cake, but Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and pee-stained for life to go on in the runny way.

So she set to work, and very soon finished off the fox.

The beginning was funny

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog