View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 06:14 AM       
That's what is unsettling to me, Bod. She either doesn't trust me so she has to check what I've been looking at or emailing (maybe she thought I had a woman in every continent or something) or she doesn't trust me to forgive her after she admitted it. Trust trust trust.

Tadao, it's not a huge deal, no. It just irks me that she would lie. I don't check hers and I assumed she didn't check mine out of courtesy, if she did and owned up when I asked her about I would honestly not mind at all. If she wanted to read all my emails for some reason I would probably let her.

Bu I don't want to start a fight about it, I don't think it's worth it really. I fear that if I confronted her about it again she would once again deny it and then be angry at ME for accusing her :/

On the other hand I don't really want to fear her.

I think I will just wait. At least make sure 100% that she did, rather than 99.9% sure, and also maybe drop hints about trusting one another. Or does that make me a patronising arsehole? Maybe the best thing would be to erase it from my mind.