Thread: WikiLeaks
View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 10th, 2010, 02:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
So it doesn't matter who gets punished as long as someone does? Really?
Uh, what? I never said that. That's why I referenced the Nuremberg trials since it was the same people that committed crimes that were being punished.

Quote:
Nice try on playing the Nuremberg trials card, but those were individuals on trial, you keep calling an entire country out though and you don't seem to be asking 'how will my bloodlust effect the innocent?' If you want the individuals responsible thats fine, but quit it with America needs to pay. I don't recall having a say in what was done in these things leaked, yet according to you I, along with all the other citizens trying to just live their lives, should be punished because you think "America needs to pay"
Again: what? I didn't say anything about 'calling an entire country out' or saying America needs to pay. Did anyone? You're just fucking with me, aren't you?