View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 03:52 PM       
I just had a dream that I missed my sociology class, so for some reason a friend and I went to my old high school where I got caught by skipping that same sociology class. My sociology teacher told me not to leave any of the school's windows open. When I asked why, she told me that there's a chance an animal like a cat or something could get in and mess the place up. I then walked out of the room and into the gym. There was a bunch of people playing floor hockey and out of nowhere, a cat came running out into the game and got hurt. A bunch of people were freaking out cause it was bleeding from its head. I was then grabbed by the arm and brought to a room where I had a band-aid sewn onto my finger because I won "student of the year." I asked if I got a prize. The nurse lady said no, but then I walked into a campus bar (at my old high school) and asked if I could get free drinks all night because of winning the award. They said yes so I started drinking and eventually my friend and I managed to piss a bunch of people off and we started getting attacked.

The end.

I have very bizarre dreams. I did end up sleeping through my sociology class though.

That was very funny. Well done.