View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 03:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
willie, can you pm me the recipe you used for your mint m&m cookies? <3
um that will be slightly difficult because i was kind of winging it the BASE recipe is the one on the back of the nestle toll house morsels package, and then substitute uh i think it was 1 or 1 1/2c oats for 3/4 c of the flour per batch? and mint m+ms for half of the chocolate chips

so it'd end up
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 to 1 1/2 cups instant oats
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 cup (1/2 12-oz. pkg.) CHOCO CHIPS (i used ghirardelli's semi-sweet)
  • 1 cup (probably also 1/2 package) mint m&ms
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.

COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and M&Ms. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.

BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

ps i added no salt because i used salted butter so i figure that should be enough salt. use no m&ms and full bag of choco chips for choco chips only version, and add 1c of walnuts/whatevernuts if you're feeling dangerous