View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 10:07 AM       
Uhm... I hate to be a cunt and all...

But expressing a point of view I agree with doesn't change anything about your hideous writing skills coupled with your pretentious narcisism. Slow down. Think about what you want your sentences to convey. If you believe your opinion is correct, show it some respect by writing clearly. YOU ARE NOT READY for flourishes and style.

Unless you plan on fighting the culture wars with a baseball bat you need to learn to express yourself clearly.

Think of your big culture war heroes. I disagree with them, I think their logic is flawed and their hearts and minds are posionous swamps, but every single one of them can express themselves. You will never be anything but a drone thug in the culture war used only as a body and your voice will be valued only for its volume if you don't slow down, stop being impressed by how smart you think you are and learn to think and express yourself lots better.

Great idea about the tattoos on your face and hands, though. Nothing says 'My ideas have Merit' better than ink on your face.