Thread: Left 4 Dead
View Single Post
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 12:41 AM       
I was playing with some friends tonight on Blood Harvest, Versus mode. I don't know who to trust anymore.

We had a bad start--the other team got a tank on the first level and we didn't, so they got a 4x multiplier while we got nothing. We did better the following rounds, slowly closing the gap, until the final round.

First off, everyone but me forgets their health packs. For the finale.

The real problem came when my team happened upon a fork in the road: on the left was a fucking giant stack of hay, completely unguarded and vulnerable to attack. Sure, it looks like fun to climb, but it just LOOKS menacing. Seriously. It's huge, teams could easily be divided into separate sides, etc. etc. To the right is the infamous barn, one of the best Survivor checkpoints in the game, a place where the infected can only come from three directions. This barn is covered on all sides. Making it to this barn is like winning the game. Seriously. This barn is the fucking barn to end all barns. This barn is the new Garden of fucking Eden.

Instinctively, I ran to the barn. I will give you three guesses as to what my team chose.