View Single Post
Reptilus Rex
Grossenschwamm is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2008, 10:33 PM       
I'll always play Arcanum and Bladur's Gate 2. It's just that there's so much variety in how you can play the game, and there's an option to make combat real-time or turn-based, as opposed to Fallout 1 and 2 constantly in turn based combat.
Don't get me wrong, both Fallouts are great games, and have a great deal of variety and replay value as well. They're made by the same team that made Arcanum!
Another game that's good, despite massive bugs and glitches;
Vampire, the Masquerade; Bloodlines.
It's a complex game, but it's easy to pick up. It came out back in '04, but it didn't run well unless you had a computer that was good by '06 standards.
Also, I tend to play up to four games at once, in a staggered rotation.
At one point, I was playing Chrono Trigger, Secret of Evermore, Arcanum, and Half Life 2. I'd play each one for about two days, then switch to another for two days, then take a gaming break, and continue the pattern over until each game was done. I guess it's like an exercise regimen, but you don't get in shape and your eyes are the only thing that's sore at the end of the day...

Ah, and Guitar Woman, I'm guessing your sig is part of a Metroid comic? That looks like Ridley.