View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2008, 10:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
How many games do you guys usually play at once? This question is mostly directed at GW but normal people can answer too.

I find that if I try to start something while in the middle of something else I end up completely losing interest in the other game. Right now I'm about halfway through DS FF3 and I can't bring myself to play it for more than five minutes without turning it off
I can play upwards of four, but only if they're the same genre. For instance, right now I'm playing Bioshock, the Orange Box, and Halo 3. But if I were to play Mass Effect again, I wouldn't be able to adjust as easily. Only adjust isn't really the word I was looking for. More like, switching between the games is seemless.