View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 07:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I don't know about that. To me, she's an underage girl who has put at least three people (as far as we know) at risk for chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes and HIV, not to mention all the other STD's that I have trouble spelling. If I were on her "to do" list, I'd be very angry, and not laughing at all.

If you can't take this seriously, then you shouldn't be having sex. QED.

:i-serious
The girl is def a whore but it is beyond sexist to say she personally put three people at risk for STDs. What the guys didn't know the dangers of unprotected sex? She forced them to have sex with her STD infected cunt? If a guy assumes he is the first sexual partner with a girl and then has unprotected sex and catches a disease I'm pretty sure its his fault for being a naive dumbass. Everytime you sleep with a girl do you require her to disclose how many sexual partners she has had so you know weather or not theres a higher probility of her having an STD? No, most people just use a condom.

The male kid is also a douchebag. As much as I would hate to be this girls father, how can you not admit that the boys revenge is not in anyway shape or form equal to the act of ratting someone out. Her dick sucking is by far worse then his beer drinking but I have to feel some sympathy for someone who had their personal property stolen by a relative and posted on the intenet.