View Single Post

Raize is probably a spambot
Old Sep 29th, 2004, 08:49 PM       
I am the expert at scaring women away. And I'm fscking hot which is why I have to be good at it.

First off, debate politics with her. There's bound to be something you don't have in common, so focus on that and argue with her. I personally enjoy my right to own a gun. When I mention it, chicks quit thinking of me as husband material.

If you're not fit to be a husband, you're not fit to be a boyfriend.

Second, quit holding the door for her if you always do so. When I found out some bitch still had feelings for me after I talked about legalizing prostitution, I quit doing all those things that you're supposed to do. I would constantly be the first in line when we went to order food or beer, I would talk smack when I beat her in pool, and I would let the door swing shut so she had to stick her hand out to catch it.

Third, start oogling other women when she is present. Especially the ugly ones. You have no idea how much of a turnoff that is to women. Occasionally though, you have to watch yourself, because some of them bitches are smart and if they see you grunting and groaning when a fat chick walks in, they'll ask if you want to be introduced and immediately go up and start talking to the insecure fat sluts.

Generally, it's a good idea to just avoid women altogether. They are all scheming and full of themselves. Just today some sluts dressed all pretty in black dresses were in my god damn way on the way up to the bar. One of them even had the fucking balls to wait for me to say "excuse me" Thankfully, another of them knew I was trying to get through and nudged her friend to the side.

The other thing you can do is just tell her you don't want to date but you'd be happy to let her give you a blow job. But I'd save that one for when you don't even want her as a friend anymore. And that day will come. Want to know why? Cause if you don't want to date her, chances are, she's fscking ugly or fat. You won't want to hang out with her forever or she might grow on you and then you'll be forced to marry her and give her the babies she keeps talking about. Don't be gullible, kick that hoe to the gutter now, not later.