View Single Post
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 04:48 PM       
undead have a pretty big disadvantage against defense structures. their only siege attacker is that corpsewagon, but they always wander into the range of towers and such :/ even when i tell them to attack ground, they go way way too far an always get damaged. if you tell them to attack a tower that your other units are hitting, then splash will destroy your own guys :o garg frustration :O frost wyrms look powerful, except for having light armor and pierce type attack, making them take extra damage against anythin that would be able to hit them (magic/piercing :/) and do less dmg to units with medium or heavy armor (everythin but spellcaster weenies ) are they not expensive enough @.@

undead heroes don't have a ground targeting attack like earthquake or firewall or blizzard. dnd doesn't really count, since you have to keep your lich standing still or it cancels. carrionswarm and the cryptlord locustattack don't hit buildings either.

that human tool shop item 'tinytower' was waay too good. costing the same as a regular one an building much faster. i hope they changed that :/ th blight skull item is almost worthless also

i dunno. i'm tired of thinkin about it. maybe you're right.