Thread: Board games
View Single Post
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 05:14 AM       
Though some games, like Runewars, seem to grab peoples attention once you start explaining how the game is played. I still have a revenge-match to play against a friend :D

The same friend and I decided yesterday that 1 in the morning is no time to be sleeping so we played a bit of Memoir44 and a match of Summoner Wars.

He really liked Memoir and he should cause he beat me but then again, when do the Germans win in the first scenario.

The Summoner Wars match was even better. His Jungle Elves really struggled against my Shadow Elves but it was his very first match so that was to be expected. BUT. He won. Fair and square. I had his Summoner surrounded by weak Units and was poking him to death cause he couldn´t both get away and kill them off and his deck was empty too.
But he had one last Lioneer and he got really lucky and finished off my slightly unprotected Summoner hiding behind a wall :D

It was really cool and you know a game is good when you start analysing the turns afterwards As I´ve said before, Summoner Wars is a game that just keeps on giving

Also got 6nimmt and 11nimmt from the store, apparently 6nimmt was kinda popular overseas but you couldn´t get it or something? Every moderately stocked store here has is...weird.