View Single Post
Shiny Happy Person
M. Blaze is probably a spambot
Old Sep 29th, 2008, 11:21 AM       
Mega Man 9, Strong Bad Episode 1: Homestar Ruiner and Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne.

I seem to suck even worse at MM9 than I did at the old Mega Man games, I managed to finish MM2 quite easily when I downloaded it for the Wii but 9 is just kicking my ass here. Galaxy Man was easy enough, but after I beat him I haven't really made any progress.

The Strong Bad game is pretty cool, I'm not much of a fan of Homestar Runner (I'm only familiar with Strong Bad's email section) but I always enjoy a decent point and click adventure.

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (or Lucifer's Call as it's known over here in Europe), on the other hand, seems like a very good JRPG. I've only been playing for a couple of hours so I can't say that much about the game, but it's definitely much more interesting than SMT: Digital Devil Saga which just bores me into sleep. I'm trying to finish both of these games before Persona 4 comes out in the US, but I'll probably never manage to complete DDS.

Last edited by M. Blaze : Sep 29th, 2008 at 11:24 AM. Reason: I fail at spelling