Thread: Geneology
View Single Post
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 09:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I love when people become convinced they're a direct descendant of some historical figure, usually royal, whether that person had descendants or not.

I knew of one girl who was certain she was a descendant of Éponine Thénardier. Yes, the Les Misérables Éponine, despite my assurances to her that it was a fictional character.

Then again, I knew a girl in fourth grade who thought she was a purple horse, so maybe I just hung out with retards.
That's been noted about reincarnation. People always think that they're reincarnated from Napoleon or Cleopatra when they probably reincarnated from some slub in New Jersey.

And wow...she honestly thought that? How old was she at this time? If it was later than elementary school, I'm concerned.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.