Thread: Theatre shames
View Single Post
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2003, 03:28 AM       
I saw Super Mario Brothers, Last Action Hero, (This made me stop seeing movies with my family) Star Wars episode I, House on Haunted Hill remake, Road Trip (This made me stop seeing movies with my friends)...

I pretty much started goign to the movies by myself after that. I saw Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back in the Theaters ( ). I saw Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers by myself and It remains to be the only movie I have ever walked out on at the theater (not counting Scary Movie 2, which I never intended to actually sit through. I wanted to see the Jay and Silent Bob movie trailer ( )

I saw Jackass & Rat Race, which you all probably consider to be "bad." I liked them a lot. Rat Race would have been perfect if they changed the ending and took out "Who Let the Dogs Out" from the background of one of the scenes.

I think the best time I've had in the theater was seeing the Royal Tenenbaums, and that was by myself.

Tonight they had a private screening of Dumb and Dumberer and I wanted to see it just because I'm curious to see it, but they decided to start it early when I had to close. By the time i was done closing the movie was like half over. Those fucking cocks.