View Single Post
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 12:06 PM       
I bet. Too stressful for me.

There's a local dog that hangs out around my house a lot. She has owners and the owner actually came here looking for her once, which is a damn shame because we were going to sneak her away to get her fixed one time but I guess that would be illegal or something - or some rednecks would burn our house down.

Anyway, she gets pregnant every few months, and it's terrible. The last time she did, she gave birth to fifteen puppies. Thirteen of them were dead when the owners found them - and the man just made a comment about how he's been waiting so long for a "blue male puppy" to no avail. You fucking prick.

The dog is normally out and about in the neighborhood, but sometimes for a week or two she'll disappear. I'm assuming they keep her inside (not their house, maybe a shed or something) for some reason, because when she does show back up she'll be skinny as hell. We keep a big bag of cheap dog food here to feed her all the time, and she often gets left-overs and the like.

She's missing an eye and clearly has not received any medical attention for that fact.

Such a sweet, happy dog.

Such a bunch of fucking stupid hicks.

I'm always afraid I'll see her dead in the road.