View Single Post
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Oct 18th, 2003, 04:22 PM       
SPOLIERS.

YOU KNOW WHEN THEY FUCKING TRY TO REMAKE A MOVIE, AND THEY TOTALLY FUCK THE PLOT FROM THE INSIDE OUT WITH A FUCKING KNIFE, well, this is what they did to the movie. They fucking took out Leatherface's brother, and replaced it with some bitch that kills herself. GAY. They fucking took out fat Franklin in a wheelchair and replaced it with some fucking nerd with glasses. The worst part of the movie had to be when they show him take off his mask, and I wanted to fucking throw shit at the people who were screaming. Of course, they say he is deformed or some gay shit, and I wanted to fucking leave. They also made him into some chemist shit, that was fucking stupid. He tested out shit to kill people with. The girl wasn't killed on the hook, but it was that faggot, and the main girl killed him anyway. One idea that I kind of liked was he chased her into the slaughter house, though, it was poorly planned. Oh yeah, and the girl cuts off Leatherface's arm with a butcher knife, which was fucking dumb because he had a huge fucking chainsaw, and she got 5 good slices without him even TOUCHING her. The ending was gay too. She stole the sheriff's car and ran over the sheriff. Then Leatherface comes up with one fucking arm waving the chainsaw for 4 seconds, and she misses him with the car. Then she rides away. If you seen the first one, don't fucking see it, if you didn't, it was still a horrible movie.

Sorry about my poor grammar, no paragraphs, and run-on sentences, but I got the idea down.